Thursday, May 5, 2011

Manufacturing a sense of humour

My friend was a serious studious thing,
who had no sense of humour,
and one day, i got fed up,
and told her she was too serious, NO RUMOUR.
"How could it be, you never laugh, giggle or smile,
'cause when you do, it's nice to see your white teeth in single file."
She said I was crazy,
and then it hit me,
but I'm a crazy person, you see,
so I would say it really bit me.

I went home from school that day,
with plans in my head,
and at 10 o' clock after dinner,
i didn't go to bed.
I sat up all night, getting ready for the making,
and then i began plumbing and stitching and testing.

By morning it was complete,
my "sense of humour" was ready, NEAT!
I quickly left for school after that,
and waited for that thing,
wouldn't she be shocked i thought,
when she sees this stuff made for laughing!

She finally arrived, and waved hello,
while chewing a piece of gum,
and when i said i had something to make her laugh,
she said "don't be DUMB."

I got really angry and
shoved the humour down her throat,
and then to my greatest horror,
her face began to bloat.
I said "Open your mouth STUPID!
Let out the air!!!"
and when she did......she started laughing like a BEAR!


"YES!" I yelled, "it WORKED! I'm a genius FOREVER!"
and that my dear reader,
is manufacturing a sense of humour.

No comments:

Post a Comment